Back to jobs
Sales Operations Manager
MarkJames Search is a global recruitment specialist, serving clients and candidates in the UK, Europe and the US. We are currently hiring for a Sales Operations Manager to help support the growth of the business globally and to optimise the performance and productivity of the sales teams, by enabling them with the best processes, tools, training and technology.
- Establish and execute the growth and learning and development strategy for the sales department
- Build a global sales enablement function to accelerate revenue and headcount growth
- Design and execute a 'world class' internal hiring strategy, focussed on hiring largely in-experienced but highly motivated individuals to join the sales team.
- Design and implement a comprehensive initial onboarding and ramp-up process for all sales new joiners in existing and new countries.
- Helping drive the adoption of sales process and structure to support sales initiatives
- Working closely with Managing Director and Team Managers to creating to understand and articulate value proposition to all Sales team members
- Assess training needs across all teams and individuals and make recommendations on appropriate solutions for achieving the intended sales training objectives
- Innovate and constantly review processes for efficiency, scale or quality improvements
- Champion the use of CRM to record and client engagement, ensuring processes are adopted to maximise system integrity and output.
- Act as SME for all sales engagement and recruitment tools and systems to promote and train on the use to these tools to optimise sales productivity and performance, including managing 3rd party vendor relationships.
- Monitor team and individual sales performance and productivity, working closely with team managers and individuals to identify areas of weakness and agree on measurable actions to improve performance.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written. Inspires trust with colleagues.
- Able to deliver on internal hiring/growth, onboarding, training and employee performance strategy with the support of the Managing Director, team managers, dotted-line reports and external vendors.
- Experienced in supporting sales focussed recruiters with day-to-day responsibilities and challenges including market mapping, sales process, sales structure, objection handling, candidate sourcing, closing deals and time management.
- Extensive experience in implementation, execution and management of sales training in the recruitment industry.
- Experience in deploying and measuring the performance of scalable sales training programs via eLearning, classroom, and on-the-floor execution - as well as experience in leading on monitoring and improving sales productivity and performance.
- Strong experience in recruitment and sales engagement tools and systems (Bullhorn, LinkedIn RPS, Salesloft or similar)
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Hours - This is a full time, permanent position working 38 hours per week, Monday-Friday
- Location - 100% home/remote based
- Performance related bonus
- Regular pay review
- 25 days of holiday per year.
- Take your Birthday off every year
- Pension scheme contribution
- Quarterly team experience day incentives
- Annual team 'holiday' incentive
- Annual Christmas party
- Annual Summer party
- Monthly team social events
MarkJames Search is committed to be an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.