Our client, is a world leader in the technology industry, specialising in network devices and accessories is currently recruiting a Nordic Sales Assistant in Stochholm in order to enhance the operation team accompanied by growing business in the nordic market.
Job role and responsibilities:
- Collect customer information and perform sales data analysis
- Proceed orders and perform daily communication with clients.
- Tracking the daily sales operation on the order flow.
- Assist the finance department with financial notes and payment.
- Assist administration and local sales staff in other related tasks.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Education background (study or training) in Economics or Science or other related fields.
- Fluent in Chinese and English both in verbal and writing.
- Previous working experience in customer service or sales support would be a plus.
- Data-sensitive, with a strong learning ability.
- Proficiency in MS-Office software, with special emphasis on Excel or other data analysis software.
- Excellent team communication and consulting skills.
- Competitive salary package.
- Pleasant, young, and international working environment.
- Platform to study networking, consumer electronics markets.
- Healthy work-life balance.
- Career opportunities.
Please apply online to be considered.