Sales Director EMEA
MarkJames Search are currently recruiting for a Sales Director EMEA to manage and grown a team of specialist recruiters, to support their sales activity and to help them to drive revenues through both new and existing accounts in European regions including DACH, Benelux, France, Italy and Iberia.
- Manage a team of recruiters to drives revenues and client satisfaction
- Lead the development of prospective client portfolio to increase market share and brand presence.
- Act as a role model by leading by example and championing company sales strategy and values.
- Support Director team to implement new initiatives towards overall sales and business strategy.
- Support Director team to identify potential new hire recruiters for the business.
- Support Director team in coaching and mentoring new and existing recruiters
- Lead daily sales team meetings to drive motivation and daily strategic planning
- Set daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly KPI targets to offer recruiters focus and goals to work towards
- Support recruiters by attending client sales meetings to win new client business
- Design and deliver regular and ongoing sales training to improve recruiters knowledge and performance
- Monitor sales activity and quality levels performance via the internal CRM system.
- Work to overachieve on team and company-based revenue targets
- A minimum of 5 years sales management experience, gained from the external recruitment agency industry
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Ability to navigate complicated sales cycles and close enterprise level business.
- A desire and passion to meet targets
- A strong work ethic
- Strong commercial acumen
- Ability to influence and motivate a team
- Strong problem resolution skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- An ambitious and entrepreneurial mind set
This is a 100% home/remote based role.
MarkJames Search offers an excellent remuneration package and exceptional training, progression and career development opportunities.
* Fully uncapped quarterly commission
* Quarterly bonus
* Annual over achievement bonus of £10,000
* Regular pay review
* Cash and reward incentive prizes
* Career progression and development via our Career Pathway program
* 25 days of holiday per year.
* Take your Birthday off every year
* Pension scheme contribution
* Quarterly team 'experience day' incentive
* Annual team 'holiday' incentive
* Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Top Biller Awards
* Annual Christmas party
* Annual Summer party
* Monthly team social events
MarkJames Search is committed to be an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.