Our client, is in the insurance solution industry, are currently hiring for a Sales Director. The core focus of the role will be to increase Annual Reoccurring Revenues and global customer portfolio by identifying and closing business with new clients to hit annual new business targets as specified by the CRO.
- Collaborate activity across the various sales and marketing disciplines including product marketing, business development, marketing, and pre-sales in pursuit of their financial targets.
- Using Market Research and identifying potential business leads, business opportunities or partners from this.
- Lead generation and conversion into sales prospects.
- Preparation of sales pitches, presentations, proposals, quotations, agreements, and related documents.
- Facilitating sales meetings, presentations, and demo sessions.
- Collaboration with internal divisions to drive sales and execute on requirements.
- Cultivating strong relationships with new clients, while maintaining existing client relationships.
- Developing and maintaining lead and client information in our CRM - HubSpot.
- 5 - 10 years' experience in B2B New Business Sales
- Clear and demonstratable evidence of winning new business in the insurance industry at Insurers, Brokers, and MGAs.
- Deep knowledge of the Insurance industry
- Excellent communication, writing and presentation skills
- Strong time management, organization, and multi-tasking skills
- Solutions orientated with strong negotiation and deal closing skills
This is a full-time position, Monday to Friday.
This role does require Travelling to London on an ad hoc basis for client and in-office meetings
Please apply online to be considered.