Our client, a very exciting, fast-growing global software company are currently hiring for a Sales Director.
Salary: $90,000 - 135,000 base salary + bonus and comission
- Direct all regional commercial activities for both the company and Partner channels, with plans and programs to achieve business objectives
- Lead the formulation of sales, marketing and commercial strategies related to the Enterprise LIMS and Healthcare LIMS markets for your territories
- Grow the HC vertical to 50 million within a 3-5 year period to help the company become a global leader within Healthcare LIMS
- Manage sales planning, forecasting, trade investment and ensure the implementation is aligned with the core companies business strategies
- Overlook costs, logistics and any events wherever required to ensure business efficiencies
- Ensure all opportunities for growth are targeted in both new and existing client relationships
- Form and maintain collaborative relationships with other regional company Sales Managers and key business partners to develop suitable reseller partnerships in new and existing territories for HC LIMS
- Expand and manage the Healthcare Teams as the business develops
- Drive the growth of a positive and performance driven team culture
- Commercial knowledge of the (healthcare) LIMS industry and developing markets
- 7+ years of strategic Sales experience
- Ability to work with distributed teams and partner organisations
- Able to multi-task and work to strict deadlines
- High levels of motivation and energy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong product and domain knowledge of the company skills
- Detail and process oriented with a drive for quality and client/partner support excellence
- Ability to build strong relationships at all levels of the organisation, and with customers, partners and prospects.
- Excellent fiscal awareness
- Strategic thinker with good business acumen and problem solving ability
- Great interpersonal skills, works effectively with clients and subordinates
Champion continuous improvement
This is a full time, remote, hybrid or office-based role in New Jersey Office, permanent employed position.
Our client offers very competitive benefits and excellent career progression prospects.
Please apply online to be considered.