We are currently hiring for a Sales Analyst to drive the performance of the sales team by
providing high-quality, clean and actionable data for the sales teams to work with, including the
creation of high-volume data campaigns.
• Manage high volume data campaigns to identify new business opportunities for the sales
• Compile and analyse data over time to forecast sales trends by industry and job type.
• Communicate with the sales and management teams regularly regarding sales initiatives
• Review past sales data to determine trends in productivity
• Prepare accurate reports using data from internal and external sources
• Research, evaluate and suggest new third-party data sources to identify potential new
business for the sales team.
• Monitor and report on sales team productivity of sales campaigns and data.
• Present actionable information and insights to team members and management
• Collaborate with team members and members of other departments
• Previous experience in a sales/marketing/data analyst or sales support role, or similar.
• Bachelor's degree in business, accounting, marketing or finance preferred, although not
• Advanced Microsoft Excel capability.
• Able to work consistently on repetitive data extraction and manipulation campaigns.
• Exceptional communication skills - written and verbal
• Strong work ethic and willingness to take initiative
• A good attitude toward teamwork as well as the ability to work independently
• Demonstrated ability to multitask and prioritise
• Excellent time management
• Performance related bonus
• Regular pay review
• 25 days of holiday per year.
• Take your Birthday off every year
• Pension scheme contribution
• Quarterly team experience day incentives
• Annual team 'holiday' incentive
• Annual Christmas party
• Annual Summer party
• Monthly team social events
MarkJames Search is committed to be an equal opportunities employer, and encourages
applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender
reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.