Our Client a Well-Known Technology, Information & Internet Company, are looking for a Retail Vendor Manager to Join in our client's Vendor management team, The Vendor Manager will utilize a wide range of skills and work across major functional areas such as category management, pricing, inventory management, supply chain, marketing, and finance to drive the performance of selection and strategic vendor partners.
- Coordinate cross-functional teams, and communicate with internal and external stakeholders, while meeting tight deadlines
- Conduct financial analysis of business opportunities to meet and exceed revenue and profitability goals.
- Support the wider Vendor Management team in operational tasks, working towards improving processes and delivering results.
- Reporting on and understanding vendor performance, including forecasting, service level performance, profitability.
- Responsibility for strategic supply chain projects and promotions to achieve business objectives.
- 1+ years of account management, project or program management or buying experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience using Excel and other business analytic tools
- Experience in retail (either physical stores or online) or within FMCG.
This is a Full time, Hybrid Contract - 12 months with a view to extend
Please apply online for consideration.