Our client, a drinks company, is currently hiring for a Regulatory and Government Affairs Manager. You would be a part of a reputable company with a good work culture.
- Work with key business stakeholders on key projects and initiatives
- Legal review of product labels and ingredients, marketing collateral and provision of legal advice
- Collaborate with external stakeholders to promote the strategic interests of the company
- Assist country business teams with internal and external inquiries related to the products and regulatory compliance
- Align with the European Regulatory Government Affairs Manager and collaborate with European colleagues on key tasks, strategies, and approaches
- Review and provide input on relevant policy processes and public consultations provided by government, industry, or community organisations/stakeholders
- Keep up to date and analyse relevant industry, regulatory and Government developments across the region, from a food law and public policy perspective
- Work with external counsel on necessary legal tasks
- LLB or equivalent
- Qualified to practice law (either UK qualified or foreign qualified solicitor)
- Extensive legal experience, ideally within a reputable law firm
- Understanding of UK Government policy processes
- Experience reporting to multiple managers
This is a full time, permanent position, working Monday to Friday. It is a hybrid role, working 2-3 days in London office to start.
Please apply online to be considered.