Back to jobs
Recruitment Operations Coordinator
- Posted 06 January 2023
- Salary €240 - €290 per day
- Job type Contract
- Contact NameMarkJames Search
Our client, a global technology business, based in Dublin, are currently hiring for a Recruitment Operations Coordinator to work alongside the Talent Acquisition (TA) Leader to help deliver full life-cycle recruitment operations, applicant and offer management across the EMEA region.
- Schedule video, phone and onsite interviews, working directly with TA, candidates and the hiring leadership to deliver a best in class candidate and recruitment experience.
- Work with HR to ensure candidate's eligible for relocation and/or travel enjoy a best in class experience.
- Collaborate with your manager and extended team as necessary in order to deliver sufficient recruitment operations support to TA and your assigned client base.
- Representing Company appropriately in the market (advertising/event attendance/branding initiatives, social media content) to foster a stronger brand/employer brand and deliver the Employee Value Proposition (EVP) to the market.
- Ensuring that all procedures/process are in full legal compliance (including appropriate local legislation requirements).
- Bachelor's degree in Psychology, Human Resources or a related discipline, or relevant work experience.
- Experience as a Recruitment Coordinator.
- Experience with data analysis, visualisation and reporting.
- Experience recruiting in a Corporate, In-House, RPO and/or Agency recruiting environment.
- Experience in Recruitment Operations (RecOps).
- Ability to create, measure and scale the workflow between candidates, hiring managers and the recruiting team.
- Experience of reporting using Excel and/or Google sheets, and PowerPoint and/or Google Slides.
This is a full time, contract position for an initial period of 12 months with the option to extend and/or become permanent (although this is not guaranteed).
Please apply online for consideration.