Our client, a well-recognised business within the aviation sector, is currently hiring for a Public Affairs Manager. The role requires excellent Parliamentary contacts, initiative, and dedication to working as part of a team to achieve the company's objectives.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with a cross party range of regional Parliamentarians, as well as a range of other external stakeholders.
- Support the activation of a proactive and reactive communication strategies to build the reputation of our business.
- Work closely with the company's policy team to lead on a range of issues and develop policy priorities.
- Draft briefings for Government, Parliamentarians and other industry stakeholders to explain complex issues in a straightforward manner.
- This role requires someone with political experience and existing relationships who is able to engage with politicians from across the political spectrum. Parliamentary experience would be beneficial.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- High level of personal resilience. This individual should be able to deal with highly pressurised situations where information is confused and have the capacity to withstand setbacks and criticism whilst maintaining a positive attitude.
This is a full time, permanent position working Monday-Friday. This role is a hybrid role working 2/3 days from the office and 2/3 days from home.
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package and excellent career progression prospects.
Please apply online to be considered.