Our Client, a global market leading technology company, based in Reading, are currently hiring for Project Manager - Principal Program Architect to be responsible for all Sales and Sales Operations systems and tool design, adoption, and maintenance.
- Representing their area on any and all strategic initiatives within Company.
- Responsible for partnering with business unit leadership to ensure that their specific requirements are well documented and prioritized with Business Relationship Management.
- Act as a consultant to business leadership around process improvements within CRM and ERP.
- Be technical expert for vendor selection, sourcing, RFP, trial, implementation, continual iteration, and, eventually, decommission.
- Program management experience.
- Strong technical acumen and familiarity with CRM, ERP, CPQ, and CLM systems.
- 5+ years of Salesforce, Salesforce Admin Certification preferred
- 2+ years of SAP experience preferred.
- Product Owner certification such as CSPO or SAFe POPM
- Overall understanding of SaaS business processes and experience in implementing solutions to gaps from a technical and/or project management perspective.
This is a full time hybrid 12 month contract role, with a possibility to extend and/or become permanent (although it cannot be guaranteed) and is paying £45 - £50 per hour.
Please apply to be considered.