Our client a market leading FS&I company based in Hampshire, are currently hiring for an IFRS 17 Project Manager to support the delivery of IFRS 17 business transformation and legislation
- Maintain project plan, oversee completion of deliverables and report milestone status, developing path to green for any off-track milestones
- Identify, document and manage scope, changes and mitigates risks within the Finance workstream
- Management of Vendor (Legerity) in their configuration of FastPost
- Co-ordinate dependent tasks across workstreams
- Support User Acceptance Testing and Training/User guide material to ensure smooth delivery and deployment; documenting and performing quality assurance/testing tasks as required.
- Exceptional organisation, time management and planning skills to meet project priorities and deadlines
- Ability to think and act tactically and strategically with high level of attention to detail
- Experience of finance transformation projects
- Have a minimum of 5 years relevant project management experience
- Knowledge and proven use of Project management methodology - PMP, PRINCE2, Agile/Waterfall
- IFRS 17 knowledge desirable
This is an immediate start contract vacancy which is outside of IR35 to run until 31.03.23.
It is a remote based role with travel the Hampshire office once per week, on a Wednesday.
Please apply onine for consideration