Our client, a service provider of digital imaging services for the government, educational, commercial, and health industries, is searching for a Project Manager to manage exisiting and new production lifecycles of digital imaging soltutions. The Project Manager will provide specification for projects to the internal production team, monitor and report on status to clients, review deliverables with clients, and update specifications when needed as well as tracking associated costs through the project timeline.
This position will require little travel, once a month, to the NJ headquartered office for monthly meetings.
- Background in managing technology services / solutions
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft OS Desktop and Server Environments
- Good knowledge on database technology, specifically Microsoft SQL
- Digital Imaging background
- Project Management experience
- PMI PMP Certification
- Experience with Electronic Document Management Systems
- Working knowledge of SQL