Our client, a global enterprise technology company, is currently hiring for a Project manager to to strategize and implement high-level program initiatives.
- Meet financial objectives by forecasting requirements, preparing a budget, scheduling expenditures, analysing variances, and initiating corrective actions
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan which aligns to defined project scope and objective
- Forecast resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
- Actively monitor project delivery performance data and work closely with
- Project Leaders to effectively manage scope, schedule, budget and quality for all individual project tracks
- Manage the development of appropriate documentation required by the projects
- Track project deliverable using appropriate tools
- Strong organisational and analytical skills
- A keen eye for detail and desire to probe further into data
- Bachelor's degree in project management, business administration, or related field
- Three or more years' experience as project manager
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and time line
This is a full time, contract position for an initial period of 6 months with the option to extend and/or become permanent (although this is not guaranteed).
Please apply online for consideration.