Our client, a global market leading professional services company, are currently hiring for a Programme Director to lead, scale and future-proof their CaaS (change-as-a-Service) delivery capability, enabling 'best in class' transformation delivery across all their client opportunities in the government sector in the Middle East.
*Please note - extensive travel (up to 75%) is required to Middle Eastern regions.
- Drive the CaaS business in the government sector by identifying and winning new opportunities, both directly and through the broader leadership team.
- Be directly responsible for supporting the continued build out of the CaaS Practice of over 100 individuals to deliver these programmes to our clients and support the wider operate delivery models and resources.
- Lead, support and manage the large scale CaaS delivery programme teams on a day-to-day basis.
- Have direct client interaction for the overall delivery of CaaS, considering the commerciality, value, benefits and team delivery.
- Continually developing and enhancing our CaaS capability through technical and tool enhancement, methodology and process development and delivery excellence.
- Assume a significant programme management role that focuses on the delivery on 12 elements of delivery excellence or being responsible for a multi-hub delivery team.
- Previous experience of mobilising and owning a large change / transformation portfolio and Managed Service or delivery function.
- Significant experience of successfully managing a range of complex, large scale, high value, programmes from project start up through to project closure, preferably within the government sector.
- Experience of strategic direction setting and delivery oversight within a managed services environment.
- Experience of scaling a team at pace while maintaining exceptionally high standards of delivery quality.
- Commercially astute in order to identify revenue generating opportunities in the financial services sector.
- Significant experience in leading, coaching and collaborating with project managers and workstreams together with delivery resources such as Programme Management Office, business analysts, technical build, testing, training, business change and deployment teams.
- Proven experience of effectively engaging with senior client stakeholders (at C-Suite level) to understand requirements, manage expectations and communicate on progress, covering both programme and service delivery.
This is a full time, contract position for 6 months, with the possibility to extend on a long-term basis and/or become permanent (although this is not guaranteed).
Extensive travel to Middle Eastern regions is required.
Please apply online to be considered.