About The Job
Our client provides software development kits that enable companies to deliver superior customer experiences on any platform and any device, effectively replacing the need for paper processes.
They are seeking a Product Marketing Manager that will drive go-to-market strategy, messaging, positioning, enablement, and content products and solutions. You will get to work with cutting-edge document technology for a rapidly growing business and have a big impact every day.
- Build value propositions for products & solutions, positioning & messaging
- Plan and lead GTM strategy to showcase innovation to prospects, customers, analysts, and internal stakeholders
- Provide sales teams with the training & tools they need to be successful (pitch decks, customer stories, etc.)
- Develop content in collaboration with the content team (whitepapers, blogs, customer presentations, ebooks, videos, webinars, etc.)
- Collaborate and drive alignment across internal teams to define appropriate product marketing, strategy, and GTM activities
- Be an expert for your solution areas and GTM initiatives-maintain a deep understanding of the market, trends, competitor capabilities, and consumer use cases.
- 4+years' experience in product marketing for developer-focused products, such as APIs & SDKs
- Ability to write interesting, jargon-free marketing that describes how a solution works, why it's important to the target audience, and how it helps customers
- An exceptional communicator, who can write, present, and effectively adjust messages to meet individual audiences and organizations
- Excellent program/project management skills with ability to drive complex strategic and operational initiatives
- Outstanding strategic thinker with a customer-centric mentality
This is a fully remote, full time, permanent position working Monday-Friday with flexible working hours.
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package and excellent career progression prospects in addition to company perks.