Our client, is a world leader in the technology industry, specialising in network devices and accessories is currently recruiting a Product Manager ISP in order to develop Nordic service provider channel.
* Lead solution dialogue with ISPs.
* Handle RFI/RFP/RFQs.
* Work with BDM to land projects, control test & validation process.
* Portfolio covers router (mesh), MBB, Fixed line OLT and ONT.
Desired Skills and Experience:
* You have at least 5 years of experience as pre-sales or PM or device architectures or technical sales or FAE from telecommunication industry.
* Deep understanding of market trends regarding CPE OS, management solutions, HW & feature designs.
* Sense of learning, dynamism, listening to clients.
* Excellent communication skills.
*Very competitive salary package.
* Freedom in determining your calendar and scheduling.
* Pleasant, young, and international working environment.
* Healthy work-life balance.
* Place of work: hybrid for candidates based in Stockholm region; remote for candidates based in other Nordic cities.
* Hiring date: as soon as possible.
* Language requirement: professional in English, native in Swedish or Danish or Norwegian.
* All candidates must hold valid work permit