Our Client a Well-Known Technology, Information & Internet Company, are looking for a Product Manager to Join in our client's team, Your core responsibilities will be supporting cross-functionally to lead on improvements such as data integrity and streamlining our current processes. We are looking for an exceptionally motivated and talented individual, who holds a high bar for attention to detail, the Product Manager will engage directly with both internal and external stakeholders across a range of disciplines. The successful candidate must be able to work in an ambiguous but collegial environment where teamwork across functions is critical. You will have a high degree of ownership and integrity, be an independent self-starter with strong relationship and stakeholder management skills.
- Audit, cleanse and update current portfolio data; both internal and customer facing
- Drive the program for completion of data aligned to our goals
- Identify and implement opportunities for future automation of tasks
- Build a suite of reporting mechanisms for tracking key KPIs
- Experience of program/ project management
- Experience driving direction and alignment with cross-functional teams
- Experience driving internal cross-team collaboration
- Proficient user of Excel
- Strong systems skills - with the capability of adopting new systems given the appropriate training.
- A strong communicator capable of managing a complex stakeholder matrix
This is a Full time, Hybrid Contract - 12 months with a view to extend
Please apply online for consideration.