Our Client a Well-Known Technology, Information & Internet Company, are looking for a Producer to Join in our client's team, The successful candidate will be "hands-on" and responsible for those projects they own, ensuring they are delivered within agreed budgets and to business critical timelines, overseeing all aspects of production from negotiation to contracting to script review and giving feedback on audio. They will set creative ambitions high and have a low tolerance for mediocrity
- Project manage a portfolio of in-house and commissioned third party productions, delivering them on time and within budget.
- Provide creative input and production support for the slate of programming you're responsible for (i.e. drive development workflows, manage partner relations, provide editorial feedback, deal with compliance issues, provide producer oversight etc).
- Communicate and align with in-house Production, Business Affairs, Studios, Merchandizing, Content Marketing and wider teams (e.g. editorial, information requests, scheduling etc) as and when required. Work closely with internal teams on budget development, marketing and merchandising strategies, promotional campaigns and utilization of our in-house production resources.
- Originate ideas and formats for new programming, be proactive in seeking out content opportunities and help prepare projects for internal greenlight and production.
- Ensure timely and appropriate responses to third party submissions/enquiries, in order to build the industry/creative community reputation
- Provide notes, script editing and other development support for both in-house and third party pitches, pilots, short form and long form original projects cross-portfolio as assigned by your manager.
- Help oversee larger, multi-platform, business critical projects as and when needed.
- Previous experience in conceiving, scripting and producing short and long form audio or video content essential.
- While factual, entertainment/comedy, wellness and self-development content will be the primary focus of the role, the ideal candidate should ideally have the skills, experience and ability to work across other genres as and when required (e.g. Scripted Drama, investigative formats).
- Experience of producing, directing talent in the studio, script editing, sound recording, studio techniques, compliance, health and safety, talent liaison, editorial balance and objectivity, directing, editing, sound design, stakeholder management and budgeting are all essential.
- A demonstrable passion for and understanding of all aspects of audio programming, combined with production and/or project management experience within an audio related environment (radio, podcast, music etc) or the media industry more generally (film, game, theatre, television etc
- Ability to record, edit, mix and process digital tape. ProTools/Adobe Audition/Reaper or similar experience in other proprietary audio editing software preferred.
- Ability to interpret and selectively apply audience insights, research and listening data
- An understanding of digital content services (either download to own and/or streaming) would be a bonus
This is a Full time, Hybrid (2 days in London office) Contract - 9 months with a view to extension to 12 and beyond.
Please apply online for consideration.