Our client, a global enterprise technology company, based in Dublin, is currently hiring for a Procurement Assistant to be responsible for processing quotes, raising requisition, verifying order status and communicating the status of requests and also working collaboratively with various internal and external teams to this end.
- Support the Research and Development teams, related projects involving cross-functional teams at an aggressive pace on an enterprise-wide scale.
- Dealing with external vendors and building relationships.
- Driving continuous improvement while supporting the day-to-day operations.
- Procurement Assistant will be part of a leading-edge team responsible for supporting and executing strategic efforts across company's organisations.
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience
- Strong relationship building, influencing and proven track record with vendor relationship management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs and Google Suite, such as Excel
- Demonstrated communication skills - both verbal and written with a strong attention to detail
- Basic mathematical knowledge
- Proven ability to engage, influence and develop collaborative partnerships with internal and external partners
- Experience with SAP S/4HANA or similar ERP system an advantage
This is a full time, contract position for an initial period of 12 months with the option to extend and/or become permanent (although this is not guaranteed).
Please apply online for consideration.