The Practice Lead will manage a portfolio of prospective and existing clients to enhance
MarkJames Search market share, drive revenues and maintain exceptional levels of customer
service within a defined geographic territory.
Working to and contributing to personal and overall company targets by managing the full
recruitment cycle to a high standard and in line with the overall company vision and strategy.
Support the Director team to lead by example and to help hire, support, coach and motivate
a team of recruiters, working towards Business Manager level via the MarkJames Search
career pathway program.
• Manage a portfolio of existing clients to drives revenues and client satisfaction.
• Lead the development of prospective client portfolio to increase market share and
• Advise clients on recruitment strategy including contingency, search and selection and
assessment centre assignments.
• Act as a role model by leading by example and championing company sales strategy
• Support Director team to implement new initiatives towards overall sales and business
• Support Director team to identify potential new hire recruiters for the business.
• Support Director team in coaching and mentoring new and existing recruiters
• Show ambition and adhere to career succession planning for promotion to Manager,
Director and Shareholder level.
• Work to, achieve and overachieve on personal and company revenue targets
• Undertake negotiations on client and candidate terms whilst maximising revenue
• Adhere to overall company sales structure and strategy to ensure excellent personal
performance, whilst adding value to overall company performance
• Manage client and candidate expectations based on market knowledge, offering
exceptional levels of customer service always.
• Increase and maintain MarkJames Search brand using proven sales and marketing
• Maintain internal candidate and client database
• Adhere to overall company vision and strategy
• Proven sales experience and over achievement in the recruitment industry
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
• A desire and passion to meet targets
• A strong work ethic
• Strong commercial acumen
• Assist in setting the standards of performance and conduct
• Ability to influence and motivate a team
• Strong problem resolution skills
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• An ambitious and entrepreneurial mind set
• Quarterly performance related bonus
• Regular pay review
• Cash and reward incentive prizes
• Career progression and development via our Career Pathway program
• 25 days of holiday per year.
• Take your Birthday off every year
• Pension scheme contribution
• Quarterly team 'experience day' incentive
• Annual team 'holiday' incentive
• Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Top Biller Awards
• Annual Christmas party
• Annual Summer party
• Monthly team social events
MarkJames Search is committed to be an equal opportunities employer, and encourages
applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender
reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status