Our client, a leading software developer, is currently hiring for a PMO Support Officer to support the Project Managers and the PMO Manager, by ensuring they administer and monitor projects budget, quality, elapsed time, customer satisfaction and risk are monitored and managed.
- Ensuring all Sales Orders for the companies products and services are registered and set up correctly within Project Server.
- Reviewing contractual information regarding the projects to ensure any key activities, dates and deliverables are flagged.
- Assist in initiation and deployment governance reviews and compliance with the defined delivery stages.
- Follow up on weekly and monthly activities to ensure prompt submission of timesheets.
- Provide administration of Project Administration Tools and general housekeeping.
- Assist with creation of project views, templates, schedules.
- Good relationship management skills.
- A personable, pro-active, professional approach and be able to demonstrate exceptional customer care and service.
- An organised approach to task and time management.
- Experience of working within Project and PMO delivery
- Work and communicate in a customer facing role.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills (verbal and written) in order to communicate effectively with all parties at all levels.
- Operate as a flexible, positive, self-motivated and a diligent hard-working team player with a 'can-do' attitude.
This is a full time, permanent position working Monday-Friday. This will be a fully remote role.
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package and excellent career progression prospects.
Please apply online to be considered.