- Support Project Managers in the co-ordination, planning and project control
- Ensure project is running on time, on budget and within client brief
- General administrative duties
- Assist with project accounting
- Ensure customer engagement
- Data entry
- Highly organised
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Strong IT Literacy skills
- Methodical approach to work
- Educated to degree level or 2 years' experience within IT, Digital or Project Management
This is a fully remote, full time, permanent position working Monday-Friday with flexible working hours.
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package and excellent career progression prospects in addition to company perks.