Our Client, a multinational energy company, is currently hiring a PMO Analyst to develop a significant pipeline of infrastructure projects.
- Maintaining the single view of plan
- The monthly tracking of performance against budget
- Bespoke creation of Management Information as required in addition to the above.
- Liaise with Project Directors and other stakeholders to support tracking and reporting of portfolio progress, performance against financial controls, key risks and opportunities for meeting our ambitious targets.
- Experience of working in a project management office (PMO) or business planning team in a utility company or project delivery organisation.
- Project management qualification and it's key to understand the key project controls (cost, schedule and risk) using these to shape the insight and management information required to enable a wide range of stakeholders to understand business performance.
- Experience supporting project approvals, facilitating stakeholders within the business units, performing governance checks etc.
This is a contract role Inside IR35 for initial 6 months with a possibility to extend and/or become permanent (although it is not guaranteed).
This is a remote role, with potentially occasional visit to office.
Please apply online to be considered.