The People Manager will play an integral part in the company's future team by identifying and attracting the 'right people with the right values'.
With the support of the Operations team, the People Manager will be responsible for delivering an exceptional onboarding, training, and development program to give the Mark James team the very best tools and support needed to succeed.
The main focus of this role is to provide a 'world-class' internal hiring and retention strategy for Mark James Search globally.
*Please note this is a 100% remote role, working 2-3 days per week and the salary on offer is pro-rata.
- Manage inbound applications and pipelines on our CRM system
- Create, upload, and publish engaging, content-rich, job adverts
- Use LinkedIn RPS and CV search databases to source and identify suitable candidates
- Proactively target passive candidates using LinkedIn RPS
- Conduct initial telephone and video screenings and interviews with applicants and potential candidates
- Design a structured interview and 'points-based' hiring assessment plan
- Assisting with the coordination of scheduling and booking of interviews and providing hiring managers with feedback
- Ensuring all offer information has been collected and stored correctly in the CRM.
- Work closely with the Sales Operations team to ensure the smooth onboarding of successful candidates
- Develop an exceptional onboarding and training process including the design of documentation and, video content to support knowledge growth and continuous learning in partnership with Sales Operations and Marketing.
- Provide ongoing training and support to all people.
- Assume responsibility and manage day-to-day HR activities.
- Previous experience in Internal hiring, ideally gained from a recruitment agency or sales focussed company/environment.
- A strong understanding of Internal hiring processes and planning
- Experience in designing and executing interviewing, hiring, and onboarding processes
- Experience and/or an interest in people training and development
- Excellent written and verbal communication and relationship-building skills
- Great attention to detail
- High sense of urgency
- Excellent planning and organising skills
- Seeks to understand both short and long-term hiring and training and development needs
- A good understanding of MS Excel is preferable
- Fully remote role
- Career progression and development via our Career Pathway program
- 25 days of holiday per year (pro rata)
- 12 Wellness days per year (pro rata)
- Take your Birthday off every year
- Pension scheme contribution
- Quarterly team 'experience day' incentive
- Annual team 'holiday' incentive
- Annual Christmas party
- Annual Summer party
- Regular team social events
MarkJames Search is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status