Onboarding Support Specialist EMEA - French / Spanish
- Posted 18 February 2023
- Salary £34000 - £38000 per annum
- Job type Contract
- Contact NameMarkJames Search
Our client, a global leader in Technology, Information & Internet are currently hiring an Onboarding Support Specialist to to support and onboard customer as well as improve onboarding processes.
You will be directly responsible for impacting a customer's first experience of working with our business, working to KPIs that directly measure customer experience.
- Work as a customer onboarding & support SME.
- Follow SOPs in order to support customers set up their shipping accounts and start shipping as fast as possible.
- Support shippers and/or internal teams to set up rates, understand how to work with us, set up their operations and integrations to print labels to hand packages to launch shipping with us.
- Work with stakeholders to solve shipper issues during onboarding, and work with partner teams to solve the root cause of these issues.
- Work to update shipper facing content, map dependencies, review and identify process gaps in the purpose of driving process improvement initiatives to improve the customer experience.
- Work cross-functionally in a highly complex area with multiple stakeholders, partnering with Product, Marketing, Commercial, Sales, Customer Programs and Operations to drive change, and influence stakeholders.
- Be able to work with qualitative and quantitative data to dive deep into customer onboarding performance, and use this data to build solutions for improvement.
- Experience working in client facing roles, ideally in a sales or customer support function.
- Proven ability to work with cross-functional teams to drive growth and process improvement for your business.
- Always does what is right for the customer - Relentlessly customer focused
- Tech Savy and ability to work well in a fast-paced environment and multi-task in a high-energy environment.
- Fluent in English and 1 additional language between French or Spanish
This is a full time PAYE contract position for an initial 6 month period, extending to 12 and 18 months after review, and that is likely to become permanent (although this is not guaranteed).
This is a hybrod working contract, with the expectation to be in the London office 1-2 times per week.
Hours - 40 hours per week, Monday-Friday
Please apply online for consideration.