Back to jobs
Nordic BDM ISP/Telecom
Our client, is a world leader in the technology industry, specialising in network devices and accessories is currently recruiting a business develop manager for Nordic ISP/Telecom in order to pursue its continuous and rapid growth in the NORDIC market.
- Consultative solution selling of network related products for new and existing customers in the ISP area.
- Maintain current industry knowledge (Technical and Commercial) to strategically position our products with customer requirements.
- Identify new markets with translation into appropriate propositions, developing new key account customers while expanding existing business, and generating/converting leads.
- Influence product strategy from sales angle for detailed product lines, developing new concepts and attack plan.
- Work within a team environment with Technical, PM, RD, offer support to other areas of the business when required, occasional tradeshow cover and training activities.
- You will also work closely with General Manager to determine market strategy, growth goals, and product/user feedback.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- At least 5+ years of carrier business experience in customer acquisition with Telecom and ISP accounts.
- A proven record of success achieving/exceeding sales targets and goals in this product area.
- Strong channel knowledge and familiar with most market players.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Open-minded and keep learning.
Our client offers excellent compensation and career development opportunities.
- This is a full-time position, please apply online to be considered.