My client, a global cloud/ data protection company, are currently hiring for an MSP Consultant to drive growth by focusing on new MSP client development and nurture existing ones within the EMEA region.
- Supporting the MSP Account Executives during the sales process to win new MSPs
- Onboarding and enabling new MSPs to drive new business sales revenue from Service Offerings based on my client's products.
- Managing the relationship with existing MSPs to help them drive consumption growth.
- Working with the Customer Success team to retain MSPs and ensure contract renewals are successful.
- Consults to Service Providers and runs workshops to:
- Assist with clear go-to-market strategy for services they deliver based on my client's products.
- Assist with accurate commercial modeling
- Assist the build out of service offering(s) tailored to their business requirements and target markets.
- Work with the Service Provider customer to mature their approach to product/ service management.
- Assist to leverage the Global MSP Partner Team resources and templates to streamline service development process.
- Ensures a clear Service Definition exists prior to a Service Architecture / Design phase commencing.
- Support the Global MSP Partner Team on developing and improving:
- Sales engagement processes
- Service Provider business success enablement level materials
- Service Provider Maturity matrix
- Service Provider Value to my client - Strategic & Financial
- Master Catalog / Service definition supporting tools.
- Service Provider Sales Training program
- Cost models and competitive differentiation of the MSP Platform
- Customer facing service descriptions.
- Help craft sales strategy and tactics to influence customer decision making at the technical through to the executive level.
- Assist MSP Team SEs with building customized service demonstrations - Proof of Concept
- Support large Service Provider Sales & Services Engagements
- Collaborate with my client's product teams on future concepts / features to improve product fit/positioning with services providers.
- Represent my client at service provider industry conferences & events.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Ideally has worked for an MSP in the past and can demonstrate a detailed understanding of their business model
- Demonstrate success within a fast moving, agile company environment.
- Excellent understanding of the sales process
- Champion and develop sales motions internally with your Managed Services Providers
- Excellent organizational skills and strong technical acumen
- Backup experience is a requirement, security experience is a strong plus.
- Loves to win (ethically), hates to lose with a passion.
- Intrinsically motivated, coachable, thrives in team performance.
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Creative thinker, look for new opportunities & ways to increase value of partnership.
- Successful experience driving value disruptive change within MSPs.
- Scalable with more responsibilities as the company grows.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Danish, written and spoken
- Preferable to be proficient in at least one or more of Swedish, Finish, German or Dutch
This is a full time, permanent employed position, which is 100% home/remote based with occasional travel required.
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package and excellent career progression prospects.
Please apply online to be considered.