Our client, an international payment company, is currently hiring for a Merchant Customer Service Agent to review card acceptance through mystery shopping and the correct functionalities of partner terminals.
This is an ideal role for students and recent graduates to gain know within the financial service industry. It is a part time role on a 12-month contract with travel required mainly within Germany (possible travel to Poland, Nordics, Baltics, and Iceland if necessary).
- Travel to an agreed number of target merchants to test their terminals and confirm card acceptance
- Identify sales and marketing opportunities for up- and cross selling and communicate with the internal sales team to provide a pipeline of new business and activities
- Raise the visibility of the brand across the designated areas as defined by the business
- Take ownership of the administrative procedures to maintain an accurate representation of the target area acceptance
- Report results on a regular basis by updating the internal systems
- Provide administrative support and perform other tasks as required by the business to ensure efficient and effective operation of the sales and marketing function.
- Travel within the Branch target market to complete tasks
Experience and Qualifications:
- Excellent written, verbal, and listening skills in German and English
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and ability to engage with people
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Pro-active and reliable
- Able to work alone and within a team
- Willingness to travel across defined areas as advised by the business
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills
- Intermediate proficiency in MS Office package
This is an immediate start, on a 12 month fixed term contract, and part time position with possibility to extend and/or become permanent (although this is not guaranteed). It is a hybrid work policy with 1 day in the office in Frankfurt am Main and 2 days remote, with travel to the assigned area/market required.