Our client, a global market leading technology company, based in London, are currently hiring for a Meraki Retail Sales Specialist to be responsible for positioning and selling and incubation technology.
- Design and configure network systems across the enterprise.
- Passionately discover, manage, and close net-new deals and consistently remain highly results-oriented in the market space.
- Expand on existing Meraki install base, whether that be networking or IOT.
- Bring creative demand generation strategies and programs to the table to drive conversions across SEE-TRY-BUY sales motion via Meraki Dashboard demos to existing and prospective customers.
- Evangelization of the IOT story and business value to our existing partner base, while also placing emphasis on acquiring net new resellers into the mix.
- Work in a highly collaborative environment within Cisco extended account and GTM teams to drive holistic IOT.
- Develop a predictable pipeline of short, mid, and long-term business.
- 3-5+ years of Sales or Pre-Sales experience in an inside or field sales capacity
- Experience in transformational Information and Communications Technology (ICT) sales (e.g., managed network services, cloud services, software defined networking)
- Experience selling to enterprise and global customers
- Understanding of or prior experience with Managed Services Providers
- Cisco CCNA/ Cisco Meraki Solutions Specialist
- Ability to translate the impacts of Cloud-based networking solutions & use cases into meaningful client transformation activities, and participate in the progression and deal closure plans
- Knowledge of business development lifecycles and associated best practice methodology.
This would be a UK-based role but with responsibility for Europe. The successful candidate would be expected to travel to European countries.
This is a full time, hybrid 12 month contract role paying £45-£50 per hour.
Please apply online to be considered.