Our client, a cloud communications provider, is hiring for a Marketing Manager. You will develop, implement and execute strategic marketing programs for our USA region. If you are looking for a role where you can make a real difference, this is the role for you!
- Set up, execute and monitor the USA's marketing plans to create leads, increase brand awareness and nurture the client base.
- Create leads through online, offline channels and partnerships, including acquisition via digital channels and lead nurture through CRM tools.
- Increase brand awareness through relevant content, partners, sponsorships, awards, online and offline.
- Deliver compelling marketing campaigns that clearly demonstrate the value of our product to new customers.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent, or significant alternative experience
- CIM or equivalent professional membership/certification
- Significant marketing experience for a IT/Telecoms company
- Experience as a Marketing Operations Analyst or Campaign Manager
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, CRM Applications and Email Marketing Applications.
This is a full time, permanent position with a hybrid working style, with 2/3 days in the office in Reston, VA.
Please apply online to be considered.