Our client, a global pre-IPO Cyber Security innovator and market leader are currently hiring for a Marketing Director to specialise and act as global SME in brand, content and messaging for their global marketing organisation.
- Bring products, campaigns, and stories to life.
- Manage storytelling and help drive revenue and pipeline through compelling story, content and messaging
- Frame the narrative; simplify the complex and create compelling stories & visuals.
- Act as both a player and a coach in terms of strategy, design and execution of campaign and projects
- Provide clear design and messaging guidance to the business on a global level
- Lead a team of freelance designers, agencies and copy writers.
- Consolidate a range of content / product statements and develop clear and compelling copy.
- Develop new look and feels and to encapsulate how the business should communicate in both marketing collateral and via channels.
- Expert level knowledge and experience in corporate brand, content and messaging
- Industry experience in cyber security, SaaS and/or Cloud, ideally in an advanced Pre-IPO scale-up.
- An exceptional communicator - clear, concise and affable.
- Demonstrated success in managing external contractors/agencies and internal teams
- Comfortable in a fast-paced working environment where agility and pivoting are part of the fun
- Self-driven, positive, and collaborative individual.
- You enjoy collaborating and going it alone when needed.
This is a full-time position, Monday to Friday.
This is a 100% home/remote-based role, and can b based in the UK, Ireland and/or Amsterdam (pother locations can be considered if on a GMT timezone.
Travel to European and global US HQ required, estimated to be 3-5 times per year.
Please apply online to be considered.