Back to jobs
Marketing Automation Manager - Marketo
- Posted 20 March 2023
- Salary £475 - £550 per day
- Job type Contract - Outside of IR35
- DisciplineMarketing & Creative
- Contact NameMarkJames Search
Our client, one of the world's leading Cloud Services and hosting platforms are currently hiring for a Marketing Automation Manager to help build engaging, world class digital experiences for prospective customers in the small and medium-sized business (SMB) market.
- Analyse, optimize and build nurture streams in collaboration with the worldwide SMB Core team, as well as global field marketing teams.
- Support optimisation at technical build levels, as well as content and targeting.
- Execute on SMB Core Nurture building, design, testing, version control, documentation, deployment, and optimisation
Support in the build of background infrastructure to ensure lead flow into managed SFDC campaigns
Partner closely with our internal SMB Core and field marketing teams
Communicate project status to key stakeholders and executives
- A minimum of 4 years experience of end-to-end marketing automation and nurturing campaigns using Marketo.
- Knowledge and experience if SFDC/Salesforce as a CRM
- Knowledge search engine optimization (SEO) best practices
Experience writing crisp and compelling email copy
- Familiarity with copywriting and email content development
- Knowledge of B2B Marketing preferred
- SMB market knowledge an advantage, although not essential.
This is a 100% home-based/remote contract and is a full-time contract (Outside of IR35) position for an initial 3-month period with the possibility to extend (although this is not guaranteed).
Hours - 40 hours per week, Monday-Friday
Please apply online for consideration.