Our client, a software company, is hiring a Marketing and Content Executive to help promote their range of business solutions and services using various websites and other digital platforms. You will be tasked with driving website traffic and converting enquiries into new business opportunities by creating engaging content and copy with an SEO focus.
- Plan, create, deliver and analyse content marketing campaigns inline with business objectives
- Create, edit and schedule social media content to drive engagement and interest from prospective customers
- Edit existing content or write new content for new business audiences including mailshots, newsletters, blog posts, whitepapers, infographics and promotional datasheets
- Optimise copywrite for search engine results using SEO best practice techniques
- Assist with the development of webinars
- Attend product launches and network events as and when required
- Previous copy-writing/content writing experience. Producing content for use in a marketing capacity including thought leadership blogs and mailshots
- Digital/social media content creation experience
- Previous SEO experience is a benefit but not a necessity
- This is a busy role so organised, fast learner, great attention to detail and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- An interest in Software/IT would be an advantage
This is a full-time position, working Monday to Friday. This role will be working from the office 3 days a week during the initial probation period of 3 months and 2 days a week from the office thereafter.
Please apply online to be considered.