Our client, is a global provider of networking and communications solutions is currently recruiting a MDM Security who will be responsible for developing the sales of the ESBU products in Europe. They will develop an understanding of the different channels and routes to market for their responsible product sets. The MDM should identify and develop new business opportunities for their products while delivering the growth expectations defined by the European Regional Business Unit. They will need to work collaboratively with key stakeholders within the business.
- Work in conjunction with the sales and technical teams to develop sales for the responsible product lines.
- Product lifecycle - managing the launch in the G2M process and the phase out of all products.
- Hosting G2M calls and consolidating feedback.
- Be the evangelist for the Security product set on a European basis.
- Define the individual product proposition, the routes to market and targeted competitive analysis.
- Visit identified branch or partner per month based on performance or potential.
- Identifying the appropriate products for delivery through our two defined segments of volume and value.
- Create and deliver presentation for Security products.
- Create and deliver presentations for identified verticals.
- Write product business plan for Security.
- Monitoring of Security pricing.
- Creating the stories and launching the verticals into the market.
- Managing and signing off on promotions and special bids within the region.
- Identifying and categorising ABC sku's, monitoring and reacting accordingly to performance.
- Primary contact for HQ into the region for Security Product Set.
- Chair the relevant ESBU council meetings and discussions.
- Escalation point for product quality issues within ERBU for Security.
- Consolidation point for product enhancement and communication on product roadmaps.
- Prepare training/educational materials as required for product area.
- Self-Development - Continuous development of technical skills and ability, including completion of soft skills and relevant technical/technology training (seminar or similar).
- Any other ad-hoc duties as required.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Degree level education in business or IT/Engineering related discipline is desirable
- Experience in Channel/Telco industry and business models
- Understanding of the ESBU product set, both from technical point as well as from different channels and routes to market.
- Necessary acumen to understand both the end users requirements as well as the partner's requirement from business perspective.
- Good presenter with effective negotiation skills
- Results orientated, motivated by success, and achievement and be able to execute on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must be a team player
- Able to work under pressure and be prepared to work in a fast moving and aggressive environment where key objectives need to be met in pre-agreed timescales.
- Fluency in English and local language is essential. Any additional language skills would be desirable
- Business Acumen
- Customer Focus
- Drive for Results
- Ethics and Value
- Presentation Skills
* Place of work: hybrid for candidates based in Paris and Lion
* All candidates must hold valid work permit