Our client, a global technology business, based in Machelen-Diegem, Belgium, are currently hiring for a Manager - Human Resources Business Partner to support the overall people strategy of the HR team by providing strategic support and advice on a broad range of employment issues.
- Ensuring compliance to all legislative requirements for Belgium.
- Implementing and managing all changes which are rolled out as required by the business or HR team within the time frame and with procedural accuracy and compliance ensuring appropriate collaboration with local works council and state institutions.
- Ensuring all employment relations issues and matters in Belgium are dealt with 100% compliance and business risk is minimised and key stakeholders notified.
- Managing the in-country local works agenda.
- Responsible for the standard BAU in-country HRBP activities per the existing HR R&R matrix.
- Bachelor degree, or equivalent, in human resource management, organisational psychology, business, or related field required
- 10+ year's experience in HR Business Partner or HR leader roles, working in a dynamic global organisation
- Fluency in English language skills
- Proven experience in building relations and successful negotiations with Works Councils (incl. collective measures)
- Deep and broad knowledge of HR processes gained in a dynamic global and matrix organisation.
- Ability to proactively develop and implement effective change management plans for key HR and business initiatives
This is a full time, Interim position for an initial period of 6 months with the option to extend and/or become permanent (although this is not guaranteed).
Please apply online for consideration.