Our client, a global thought-leader in AI and Robotic technology, are currently hiring for a Logistics Coordinator to join their fast-growing team in the Netherlands.
You will work closely with the Operations department, EMEA partners to coordinate any goods importation, supply chain and warehouse activities.
- End to end processing of UK, European & Far East Road, Sea & Air freight shipments including customs clearance and fiscal responsibilities - predominantly sea shipments.
- Building effective relationships with key suppliers & partners
- Negotiating best service & cost from freight partners & building strong reliable relationships
- Processing shipment notifications from suppliers & freight partners quickly & effectively, liaising with other departments where necessary
- Maintaining all documents & trackers relating to supply chain process
- Communicating costs / informed risks within the business to key stakeholders
- Planning shipments with factories & freight partners according to internal schedules avoiding freight charges
- Internal communication with warehouse, transport, sales & customer service teams
- Monitoring industry tends & reporting as required
- Identify areas of improvement by reviewing process regularly
- Customer Order processing on ERP system
- Support for Supply chain manager on order processing, troubleshooting at warehouses.
- Support technical team on product updates, inventory checks.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Proven experience within the imports industry
- Excellent understanding of customs procedures & incoterms
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Experience in working with ERP systems (strongly recommended)
- Strong Negotiation skills
- Clear and effective communication
- Fluent in English
This is a full time, permanent employed position, which is 100% home/remote based in the Netherlands with occasional travel to Rotterdam.
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package and excellent career progression prospects.
Please apply online to be considered.