Our client, one of the world's leading footwear companies, is looking for a Key Account Coordinator. They are looking for an Individual to look after their EU Distributors, ideally with some experience in logistics and 2+ years' experience within Customer Service.
The responsibility of the Key Account Coordinator is to ensure that customers - being Wholesalers and Distributors - receive a high-quality level of service and receive help with their questions and concerns. The Coordinator will manage client orders, provides customers with product and service information and resolves customer problems/claims.
- The daily work is everyday different but there are tasks that we must do daily, specially Order Management. We have a lot of reports that helps us Manage the orders.
- For the position of KAC EU Distributors, one of the important tasks is make sure orders will flow through the system and to make sure this happens, we work closely with our Finance, Sales, and Logistics Team. KAC helps arrange pick up and shipments to Distributors. There are around 10 EU Distributors.
- Communicate any delays/cancellations directly to the EU Distributors
- Keep close relationship with the Commercial Team
- Raise credits/returns/cancellation in the system. And any other Finance request.
- Answer any questions coming from customers regarding deliveries/open orders/products/delays, etc.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in Customer Service
- Experience within Logistics is ideal
- Excellent customer handling skills
- Excellent communication skills written and verbal
- Solid problem-solving skills with Quality focus
- Good interpersonal skills
- Flexibility to take on additional responsibilities and tasks when required
- Have a proactive approach in tackling new challenges
This is a full-time position, Monday to Friday.
This is a hybrid role, with 2 days a week required at the office in Hoofddorp.
Please apply online to be considered.