Back to jobs
Junior Project Manager
Our client, an Enterprise technology company, based in London, are currently hiring for a Junior Project Manager to support the Creative Strategist sales function to deliver and then manage the production of creative solutions whilst driving reputation in market.
- Manage the day-to-day creative and branded content campaign work flow from booking to go live, providing sales, editorial & creative support for Creative Studios booked campaigns.
- The Project Manager will be responsible for ensuring the completion of campaigns on schedule and within budget constraints whilst following internal processes and monitoring production budget/spending.
- Organising interdepartmental operations and ensuring responsibilities are clearly outlined.
- The PM must have the ability and confidence to deal with internal and external stakeholders & feel at ease presenting campaign updates.
- Manage time lines whilst also ensuring the wider sales function is kept abreast of developments/progress.
- Provide clients with frequent updates and support for booked campaigns. Q&A, metrics, updates.
- Minimum 1+ years experience as PM in Publishing background in Agency environment.
- Experience managing 3rd party vendors & face to face with clients/ stakeholders.
- Compile time lines and projects plans for booked campaigns.
- Familiar with digital media, marketing and social media strategies.
- Experience copy writing, editing websites, hands on creative work, rich media or video.
- A creative thinking, ideas person, with the ability to participate in brainstorms to develop creative solutions whilst displaying a confident and professional manner.
- Quick-thinking, calm under pressure, and proactive in finding solutions to business and campaign challenges.
- Understanding of Ad Networks & Ad Formats.
This is a full-time, contract position for an initial period of 12 months with the potential to extend and/or become permanent (although this is not guaranteed).
Please apply online to be considered.