Our Client a Well-Known Technology, Information, and internet Company, is looking for a Instructional Designer to Join our client's team, based in London on a remote base.
- Design and develop creative, learner-centered, performance-based training materials utilizing interactive eLearning modules and videos
- Own and create e-learning modules, assessments, measurement tools, and evaluations of training effectiveness
- Develop scalable modules to ensure all training programs are consistent
- Facilitate scoping meetings with subject-matter-experts and technical project leads; devise and drive training communication updates Support timely updates, revisions and improvements of existing course syllabi and materials.
- Effectively manage multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously with the ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Demonstrate attention to detail in a deadline-driven environment.
- Bachelors Degree required in Instructional Design, Education Technology, or similar field
- Relevant experience in an instructional design role
- Demonstrated working knowledge of eLearning development tools such as Articulate Storyline, Captivate, Camtasia, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Demonstrated experience designing and developing interactive training materials in all modalities, including ILT, e-learning, video for LMS or mobile environments
- Basic LMS admin skills
This is a Full time, Remote Contract - 3 months with a view to extension to 12 and beyond.
Please apply online for consideration.