Our client, a very exciting, fast-growing global MedTech company are currently hiring for an Inside Sales Executive who is passionate about sales and digitizing healthcare with a start-up mentality.
- Help identify and promote new business opportunity within the clinical Laboratory Information Solution (LIS) markets.
- Help to develop additional business within the set territory of The Nordics and United Kingdom, for both existing customers and new opportunities through cold calling and online presence.
- Map the competitive landscape, key decision makers and upcoming RFPs/Tenders in the market.
- Establish a better market awareness for our LIS and clinical analytics offerings.
- Reaching out to clinical & veterinary laboratories in the set territory to create market awareness.
- Generate leads through cold calling and/or online presence.
- Input/update data on "Salesforce.com" database and generate pipeline and status reports as required.
- Liaise with Account Managers and pass over sales enquiries/opportunities.
- Maintain close telephone contact with approximately 50 accounts, enhancing and building upon current client relationships.
- Identify and promote all sales opportunities for additional products and services within existing customer base.
- Liaise with and advise customer through to order placement as required.
- Seek customer feedback and identify/promote reference sites.
- Update customer product and contact details on Customer Database.
- Bachelor's degree (preferably science based).
- Science background or understanding of "Lab environment" preferable.
- Computer literate - good working knowledge with Windows and Office 365
- Fluent in English and at least one of the Nordic languages. Additional languages are a plus.
Who you are:
- You have a passion for selling and the digitalization of the healthcare system.
- You are structured, collaborative, and you have a strong tenacity.
- You have proven business to business selling skills.
- You have strong interpersonal skills with a commitment to customer relations.
- You have strong desire to achieve and exceed sales goals.
- You are an outgoing, confident, and assertive personality.
- You have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- You have grit and initiative
This is a full time, hybrid or office-based role in Sweden office, permanent employed position.
Our client offers very competitive benefits and excellent career progression prospects.
Please apply online to be considered.