Our client, a leading Education Management Company, is currently hiring for a Head of Sales. My client has just enquired a new, additional software which is up and coming and therefore restructuring the sales division to accommodate this new, exciting software. This will be a ''player manager'' role to begin with.
You will lead a team of 5 business development managers whose primary objective is to acquire new business for the software solutions across a geographic region or within a defined account base. You will own ambitious monthly and annual software product sales targets and lead your team to achieve and exceed these.
You will need to have experience of selling software solutions, be self-motivated, target driven, comfortable operating flexibly in a fast-paced environment, be able to respond to internal and external change dynamics and have an excellent understanding of sales methodology and process.
- Ownership of team revenue number.
- Meet team sales targets and key performance indicators set by the business.
- Accurate sales and pipeline forecasting.
- Maintain headcount capable of delivering company objectives and revenue results.
- Assessment of skills and capabilities, identification of training needs.
- Performance management of non-performers.
- Recruiting talent and onboarding new starters.
- Managing, developing and coaching top talent.
- Evidence of extensive sales management success within an Inside Sales software sales environment, and particularly a proven track record in leading an Inside Sales teams to exceed strong new business sales targets.
- Evidence of developing, implementing and refining productivity metrics and other KPIs to ensure the right sales results within an Inside Sales team.
- Puts measures in place to review performance across teams.
- Makes commercial decisions that positively impact on shareholder returns.
- A track record of hiring and developing talent.
- Evidence of managing weak performance through formal performance management processes
This is a full time, permanent position working Monday-Friday. This will be a hybrid position working out of the Sheffield office.
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package and excellent career progression prospects.
Please apply online to be considered.