Our client, a leading Education Management Company, is currently hiring for a Head of Institute Sales. This is a player/coach sales management role with responsibility for the growth of the clients Institute revenues in the UK and Internationally. You will be responsible for hitting monthly, quarterly and annual revenue targets set by the business and you will achieve this in a number of different ways.
- Meet sales targets and key performance indicators set by the business.
- Accurate sales and pipeline forecasting.
- Personally build and close a pipeline of high value commercial deals.
- Manage the sales function and maintain headcount capable of delivering company objectives and revenue results.
- Performance management of non-performers.
- Managing, developing and coaching top talent.
- Medium term planning.
- The use of data/reports to develop a systematic approach to the sales strategy.
- Significant experience and a proven track record in national/international sales for education, preferably with some knowledge of the teacher training, and/or ongoing professional development sector.
- Evidence of identifying and closing high value contracts independently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with proven expertise in pitching/presenting.
- Comfortable with holding credible conversations at a strategic level with senior school stakeholders, and developing effective and tailored client solutions.
- Sets challenging goals to deliver business plans.
- Builds a culture where everyone has a clear understanding of the end goal and the steps to achieving it.
This is a full time, permanent position working Monday-Friday. This can be a remote based position and can be based anywhere in the UK. Office across the UK.
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package and excellent career progression prospects.
Please apply online to be considered.