Our client, one of the biggest online wineries in the UK, is hiring for a Global Planning Administrator to provide administrational support to their wine buying team.
- Accurate and timely set-up of new products on internal databases
- Administrative management and creation of contracts, extending existing contracts and deleting old contracts.
- Responsive to UK, US, and AU Merchandising requests for fast and detailed product set-up turnaround
- Manage samples for the Buyers; chase suppliers for samples; set up and clear away tastings.
- Assist with competitor tastings, ensuring samples are available, tastings are set up and scores are logged
- Demonstratable experience in a similar role (managing data and system input)
- Strong Microsoft Office - specifically Excel and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of inventory databases / ERP systems is desirable
- Languages (especially French or Spanish) would be advantageous
This is a full time, permanent position working Monday-Friday.
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package and excellent career progression prospects.
Please apply online to be considered.