Our client, a fast-growing SaaS company are looking to hire a Global Account Executive who will relish the opportunity to build end-to-end relationships and create value for the business and customers.
The primary role will be to own relationships from the initial demo/discovery call with international prospects and partner referrals all the way through to winning their business.
- Receiving qualified leads and working these through the full sales cycle
- Understanding our prospects goals, role, and business needs. Further qualifying opportunities received from our SDRs and only pursuing those that are a good fit for our business
- Assisting all trials/pilots and buyers with demos, product assistance, commercial discussions and converting a higher proportion of them to paying customers
- Building & maintaining excellent relationships with prospects and customers
- Effectively communicate features and benefits of our solution and manage prospect expectations - so not only knowing our product inside out but also presenting it with confidence
- Working on new outbound sales experiments
- Administering pilots and programmes for some customers.
- At least two years proven account management and sales development experience
- Proven ability to manage complex and consultative sales cycles
- Highly organised and meticulous attention to detail
- Proactive & entrepreneurial approach to optimising commercial opportunities
- Positive attitude and strong work ethics
- Fluency to a business level in one of our key commercial languages would be highly beneficial (Spanish, French, Portuguese, German)
- Experience in developing strategic partnerships
- Experience in using the HubSpot sales & marketing tools
This is a full-time position, Monday to Friday.
Our client is very flexible in the way you wish to work, whether this is remote or from their office based in Shoreditch.
Please apply online to be considered.