Our clients' Marketing Team is at the heart of the organisation and supports the sales team in winning and retaining business. As a rapidly growing Investment Manager, the team's responsibilities are wide ranging, covering all aspects of marketing (digital and physical literature, website, social media, events and working closely with the Sales and Strategic Partnerships teams). The team is known for providing excellent support to the business and always looking for new ways to grow the brand.
Funds Marketing Manager primary job functions:
- Ownership and creation of the fund marketing strategy and budget management
- Develop and manage new content and thought leadership across all channels
- Manage all monthly fund reporting (factsheets, web pages, presentations, email updates)
- Manage relationships with the investment teams and coordinate fund commentary and reporting
- Manage all fund related PR and liaise with external PR firm
- Manage fund related internal and external events and sponsorships
- Build and maintain relationships with a range of stakeholders including colleagues, suppliers and external partners
- Liaise with external designers to develop new literature and content in line with brand guidelines
- Liaise with and provide marketing support to the Strategic Partnership team
- Co-manage the companies LinkedIn accounts and corporate website identifying relevant topics and new content
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of specific campaigns and activity
- Understanding of fund buyer behaviour
- Understanding of the investment landscape
- Marketing automation experience
- Strong and flexible work ethic
- High quality interpersonal skills
- Strong relevant IT knowledge (Office, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Excellent English grammar
- Excellent attention to detail
- Highly organised and able to work unsupervised efficiently and effectively
They are looking for an ambitious candidate who wants to progress their career in funds marketing. They are looking for an exceptional person who has great organisational skills, good attention to detail and who understands that the needs of their clients (both internal and external) is at the heart of everything they do and key to the success of their business. The role is within a busy Marketing team of six and a can-do attitude, an ability to take the lead as well as a supportive approach to team members are essential attributes. Good financial services experience and prior experience of working with funds is essential for this role, along with a strong desire to develop skills and knowledge within a demanding work environment. Excellent written English and strong numerical skills are needed from the successful candidate.
This is a permananet full time position.
This is a hybrid rold working 2-3 days in the office and the rest at home.
Please apply online to be considered.