Our client, a leading provider in IT Services and Consulting is looking to hire a Full Stack Engineer.
- Develop software independently.
- Define and implement algorithms for financial forecasting and modeling.
- Full-stack development with a focus on API design and implementation
- Operational support building platform monitoring tools/dashboards/ad hoc reports
- Defect Fixes, Performance Testing, Endurance testing
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 8 years of experience writing software professionally.
- Understand principles of application and data security.
- Understanding complex algorithms and applying them.
- Experienced in giving code reviews and technical design feedback, with ideas on coding practices and methodologies.
Must have experience:
- Kotlin (ktor, koin, jooq)
- Java 8 (Lambdas, Streams, Completable Future, optional, generics)
- Test Driven Development
- Open API (swagger) specification
- Designing database schemas, index design, optimizations for query tuning
- Knowledge of cloud technologies (e.g. docker, ECS, AWS systems)
- Modern software engineering tools: git workflows, Gradle, load testing tools, mock frameworks
- Messaging systems like Kafka or mq
This is a Contract position working Monday-Friday. Please keep in mind this client cannot provide sponsorship - US/GC only. Phoenix, Arizona is the preferred location but remote is an option for the right candidate. Please apply online to be considered.