Our client, a leader in the health care and well-being sector, is looking for a talented Full Stack Developer to join their team in Dublin, Ireland. The position is temporary (up to 6 months) but could be extend for longer and/or become permanent (although this is not guaranteed).
The candidate will support the development work for the client's messaging platform and will be required to occasionally support for on-call during the weekends, based on rotation (monthly 1 day per month / every 2 months).
- Be an active participant on an agile development team building and enterprise product that is transforming how the client goes about pricing the services they offer to their members.
- Develop dynamic and visually appealing UI components to be incorporated into the grander Digital Experience Environments at the clients.
- Collaborate directly with program leadership on potential features and functionalities to be incorporated into the product.
- Leverage opportunities to learn, research, and introduce new modern frameworks and libraries.
- Engage external organizations on how the product can assist with their testing.
- Participate in ideation of modern technology use cases to help our business partners better serve our customers.
- Provide leadership and mentoring to the more junior members of the team.
- Collaborate with other scrum teams to build cohesive and optimal solutions.
- Communicate clearly and effectively in oral and written forms and be able to present and demonstrate work to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Ensuring code standards and code quality and security are met.
- Demonstrable experience working in software development.
- Strong Java experience.
- Previous experience with Relational Databases.
- Experience with DevOps (CI/CD), GitHub, Jenkins, Maven…
- Ability to work a portion of monthly work hours from our Dublin or Letterkenny office if required.
- Leadership/mentoring junior staff.
- Team player.
This is a permanent position working Monday-Friday with flexible working hours and flexible remote work.
There may be some requirement to attend office/ client locations on occasion.
The candidate must be based within 50miles from Dublin/Letterkenny and the client cannot offer sponsorship.