Our client, a dynamic financial services company, is currently hiring for a Financial Accountant to provide the Finance Department with the technical support required on matters of statutory reporting, Accounting Standards, and consolidation.
- Preparation and filing of statutory accounts
- Preparation of the group consolidation for review by the Deputy Finance Controller
- Preparation of year end information for external audit and to be the main point of contact with external auditors and advisors as required
- Responsible for the company's entity management accounts
- Report financial information to the bank on quarterly basis
- Assisting with preparation of the quarterly VAT returns
- Responsible for the budget with the assistant of the Management accountant
- Qualified Account with demonstrable statutory accounting experience
- ACA qualified
- Experience of working under IFRS
- Experience of a consolidation of at least 10 companies
This is a full time, permanent position, working Monday to Friday. It is a hybrid role, split between working from home and working from the London office.
Please apply online to be considered.