Our client, within the environmental services industry, is looking for a Finance Coordinator to support the Management Accountant and finance team in preparation of the monthly management accounts and the resolution of day-to-day queries.
- Raise and process sales invoices and deal with related queries
- Process and monitor timesheets, expenses and credit card receipts
- Prepare the weekly cash forecast
- Liaise with other offices about Accounts Payable or related queries
- Assist with any finance administration duties as and when required
- Previous Financial systems experience
- Good written and verbal skills
- Have a good eye for detail to ensure accuracy of all financial transactions
- Great interpersonal skills to work with the wider business
This is an immediate start contract role for one year. The position will be based full time in the Horsham office however will likely be 2/3 days office based/remote working after initial induction.
Please apply online for consideration.